Turkish Rice Pudding Recipe
Turkish Rice Pudding Recipe Ingredients:
- 40 grams of rice
- 300 ml of water
- 375 ml of liquid milk
- 125 ml cream
- 125 grams of granulated sugar
- vanilla powder 1/2 teaspoon
- 1.5 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in 3 tablespoons of liquid milk
- salt to taste
- powdered cinnamon to taste
How to Make Turkish Rice Pudding :
- Combine water and rice, cook over low heat while stirring occasionally until the water shrink approximately 25 minutes. Lift.
- Enter the sugar, sand, vanilla and salt. Pour liquid milk and cream, stirring until blended.
- Pour the cornstarch solution, a little, stirring constantly until boiling and cooked. Remove and let the steam heat is lost.
- Pour in serving glasses, Sipan in the refrigerator.
- Serve with cinnamon teburan.
For 10 pieces