Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipes
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless
- 2 pieces of sliced roast beef (roast beef)
- 2 tsp mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- wheat flour (plain flour)
- bread flour (bread crumbs)
- 1 egg beaten
- 1. Cut the chicken breasts horizontally (landscape), but do not get cut off. Open in the middle, coat with mustard, salt & pepper.
- 2. Place the roast beef in tengah2 chicken breasts, cover again. If necessary, skewer with a toothpick so as not to open. Put in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 3. Labur chicken breast with flour, then dip in the beaten eggs. After that labur with bread flour until the whole surface of the coated chicken breasts.
- 4. Fry over low heat first. After 3/4 cooked, turn the fire. Do not forget to take a toothpick after frying, before serve.
- 5. Serve with tomato sauce.